What time should I arrive for the zipline tour?
We recommend arriving a minimum of 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. Zipline tours begin promptly at their scheduled time.
What should I wear?
Guests should come dressed for the weather and be prepared to be outside in the elements for the duration of the tour. We recommend wearing several layers as conditions on the courses can change during the span of the tour.
Warm Weather (60˚F or above): Light pants or long shorts, long- or short-sleeved shirt, wind jacket, sturdy, closed-toe shoes or light hiking boots, rain gear, bug repellent, and sunscreen.
Cool Weather (30˚F to 60˚F): Long underwear, turtleneck or long-sleeved shirt; sweatshirt, sweater or fleece jacket; long pants, lightweight jacket, athletic shoes or light hiking boots, light fleece or wool gloves, and rain gear.
- For best comfort in the harnesses, we recommend long pants or longer shorts. Shirts should be long enough to tuck into the pants to prevent the harness from rubbing on the skin.
- Guests with long hair should bring a hair tie or clip to pull their hair back.
- Sunglasses should be secured with a retainer strap.
- Dress prepared for periods of activity and inactivity.
Guests must wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes or boots. Sandals, flip-flops, slip-ons, barefoot running shoes, and Crocs are NOT acceptable and guests without proper footwear will be turned away without a refund.Does ZCCA offer lockers?
Yes. ZCCA cannot be responsible for lost or stolen goods on the tour. Please leave all valuables including jewelry at home or rent a locker.What should I bring?
Guests can bring the following items:
Is there anything we cannot bring with us?
- Cameras and video cameras with retaining straps. (ZCCA cannot be responsible for any camera, phone, or personal item carried onto the tour.)
- Necessary medications.
- Sunscreen and bug spray applied before the tour.
- Additional cash to purchase gear and tip guides.
The following items are not permitted on the tour:
What happens if it rains?
- Handheld cameras
- Food, drinks, and chewing gum
- Backpacks, hip sacks, and purses
- Smoking and chewing tobacco, alcohol, or drugs
Canopy zipline tours happen rain or shine. If tours must be canceled for extreme weather, you will receive a refund or an option to reschedule.What are the age, height, and weight requirements to participate?
- Weight Limitations: 60 – 275 lbs. (< 5’4″, max weight is 230 lbs.; < 5’0″ max weight is 190 lbs.)
- Age Requirements: Children under age 16 must be accompanied on the tour by a parent or legal guardian; children under age 11 are not allowed on the tour without a 1:1 ratio of parent to child.
In addition, participants must complete a short training at our Ground School by demonstrating the ability to observe and respond to guide signals prior to embarking on the course.If I have a medical condition, can I still participate?
Guests may not participate, if they:
- Are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or legal drugs that impair you in any way.
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant without the written consent from your doctor
- Have recent or recurring neck, back, or musculoskeletal injuries
- Have epilepsy or seizure disorders that do not permit you to drive
- Suffer from a heart condition that may require immediate medical attention